Monday, January 24, 2011

Thaipusam 2011

It has been years that I had vowed to myself to go and click some pictures during Thaipusam and this year my wish had come true. Thank god for public holiday, I didn't have to attend class that Thursday, 19th January 2011.

I was so anxious the night before that I didn't get my beauty sleep. The alarm went off at 5 a.m. and I was on my feet like a robot programmed to the bathroom and dressed under 30 minutes. record time for eyva!

Hit the road at 0615 hours and hailed a cab to Batu Caves. As soon as I arrived, met my long time photographer friend and he suggested me to hit the stream where they 'cleanse' their selves before parading the Kavadi.

Here are some amazing moments for this year's Thaipusam












This year's Thaipusam was a blast for me. Definitely going again next year!



2 comments:

  1. Eva,
    I have no complain with yr images. You know what you do. I impressed with 1st image,-the combination of subject, emotion.. and background give a deep meaning to viewers.
    the 2nd image also impressed me.
    ok teruskan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyva! Bestnyeeeeeee tgk gamba gamba you! ;)

    ReplyDelete